TracerJet is a free software application from the Arcade subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-11-22. The program can be installed on Android.
This app can control the helicopter after you connect the transmitter to the audio jack of Android.
This application has 5 parts:
1. On the left screen: This is helicopter's throttle, it can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter when you move backward of it.
2. On the right screen: This function can control helicopter's direction, you just need to move it to up, down, left or right.
3. On the center of the bottom screen: You can use this trimmer to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
4. On the center of the screen: Press "On" to start the controller; press "off" to turn off the controller.
5. On the upper right corner: You may turn on/off the g-sensor to control your helicopter.
TracerJet (version 1.1.0) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.