This app can control the helicopter after you connect the transmitter to the audio jack of Android.
This application has 5 parts:
1. On the left screen: This is helicopter's throttle, it can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter when you move backward of it.
2. On the right screen: This function can control helicopter's direction, you just need to move it to up, down, left or right.
3. On the center of the bottom screen: You can use this trimmer to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
4. On the center of the screen: Press "On" to start the controller; press "off" to turn off the controller.
5. On the upper right corner: You may turn on/off the g-sensor to control your helicopter.
TracerJet is a free software application from the Arcade subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-11-22. The program can be installed on Android.
TracerJet (version 1.1.0) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 13 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.